An ode to my latest Netflix addiction.
I’m only up to season five, but I predict the final episode of the series will end with Allison Dubois waking up, implying the whole series was one big dream.
The Medium TV Show Drinking Game
- Every time Allison wakes up from a dream, DRINK!
- Every time someone doesn’t believe Allison’s predictions, DRINK!
- Every time Allison’s vision is incorrect, SHOT!
- Every time Allison’s daughter Bridget does something adorable, DRINK!
- Every time Joe, Allison’s husband, cracks a bad joke, DRINK!
- Every time Arielle, Allison’s daughter, acts like a spoiled brat, DRINK!
- Rinse and repeat through every episode on Netflix until you pass out. If you get past season 1, stop what you are doing and go to the hospital immediately.
If you don’t watch the show, let me sum it up for you. Every episode begins with Allison Dubois waking up from a dream. Even though Allison’s dream predictions have been correct for five seasons, people still don’t believe her. Even though Allison’s sensitivities are public knowledge, there are still people that think it is possible to get away with murder. The very first vision the dead send Allison is always incorrect. However, after five seasons, Allison still hasn’t picked up on this pattern. With the number of murders that have occurred in Phoenix over the last five seasons, you would think that this city was the most dangerous city in America. But the actors are so committed, the mysteries are so compelling, and Allison’s middle daughter is so freaking adorable that you can’t help but get addicted. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have more episodes to watch. Happy Netflix watching to all and to all a good night!